Sunday, June 19, 2011
For my original fishing vest that I posted yesterday, I designed it in MTC. I copied and pasted the design into inkscape and saved it as an svg. It pretty much has everything except to the pockets when I opened it in SCAL3. I will have to adjust it a bit to make sure it cuts everything out fine. Then make up a guide for all the score lines as I dont know how to add lines to my design. Here is the vest I just cut with my pazzle after saving it as an SVG in inkscape. Looks good but I did have to fix the pockets by hand. After getting everything adjusted right, I will post my cut file.