Friday, May 27, 2011

Border Z card

So i made a Z card for my mom for mothers day which is the purple card below. For the card i had to cut two pieces for the from and back of the card and then do the border separate. Then i sandwich the border in between the front and back card pieces. Well my mom wanted me to make her a few Z cards and she would decorate them. Well I figure using 3 pieces of paper was too much so I decided to scan a copy of the Z card and import it into MTC. Then added a border and welded the 2 pieces together. The blue card is the one I tried cutting out on my pazzle and I think it came out pretty good. Please let me know what you think. Later today I will post the cutting files.

below is a butterflies Zcard I just made
Below is a blue flower border I made
And another 2 flower borders made with pattern paper


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower! I LOVE this z card you made and can't wait to try making one.

    ReplyDelete